Adding and using Coupon Codes
- Log into your TH account
- Click on your product
- Click on “Coupons”
- Click “Create New Coupon”
- Create a code name (eg: Apple)
- Set the limit (how many people can use this code)
- “Starts and ends on” is the date range where people can enter the code and it works
- “Valid From and Expires” is the range of dates you want them to book their tour using the discount
- Percentage discount is the easiest option when using coupon codes (eg: get 10% off your ticket for the month of November!)
PLEASE NOTE: Coupon codes are generated by you for your own promotions and advertising. They're multi-use codes and different to Voucher Codes. Voucher codes are single use and usually pertain to Resellers.
Using Coupon Codes
Coupon codes are a fantastic way to promote your business by running discount campaigns on social media (Facebook) or via flyers and posters.
- You wish to offer a 10% discount to entice customers.
- You send a Facebook Message with a code giving 10% off called “Apple”.
- You run the same message on Twitter, Message with a code giving 10% off called “Banana”.
- Now you can track in real time the number of sales made using these codes. Which platform was more successful? Invest more time and money in a more successful platform.
This can be applied to flyers, posters, billboards, blogs, etc to gauge what's most effective at attracting your customers.