Adding a booking
- Log into your TH account
- Click on "bookings"
- Click on the dark blue "Create Booking" button (top right)
Not Mandatory - Assign reseller or Provisional Booking
- is it's a provisional Booking
- The currency (if not using your default currency)
- The reseller
- Click "Create Order"
Click "Add Booking" (centre of screen)
Select product from the drop menu and click continue
Add booking options if necessary (or just click continue)
Choose the number of tickets
Choose an available date and time and click create a booking
Add Upsells, questions and taxes where appropriate (or just click continue)
- Customer information first - click inside box
- Add name (if they've previously booked it will default
- If they're a new customer enter name and click "Create Customer"
- You only need to fill in their full name, email address and telephone number
- Click Create customer
- Click "Add Payment" (bottom right)
- Select payment type - See here for different payment types
- Enter bank card details (if credit/debit card payment is your choice)
- Confirm price/amount to be a charge
- Click "Create Payment" (balance should be zero after purchase)
Confirm the order
Click green "Confirm Order" button (bottom right)
This will automatically send an email with the ticket/s to the customer.
***PLEASE NOTE:** To change existing bookings (cancel, refund, partial refund, add extra customers, create additional payments, change dates and times, etc), please refer to the "Changing, cancelling or refunding existing bookings" section for further information.*