Adding Users, Restricting Access, Supplier (user) Notifications
- Log into your TH account
- Click on Settings
- Click "Add New User"
- Enter name and email
- Add a level of access (definitions below)
- Click Add User
PLEASE NOTE: An email will automatically be sent asking them to create a password
Definitions - User Access Levels
|Manager||Everything, but can't delete users|
Dashboard, Availability, Customers, Messages, Create Product (enter existing)
Dashboard, Bookings (See Financial Reporting), Customers, Messages, Reseller, Create Product (enter existing
Dashboard, Reporting, Shift Manager, Payments (but not bookings), Resellers, Create Product (enter existing)
Dashboard, Bookings (See Financial Reporting), Resellers, Create Product (enter existing)
|Users if you want to create a white-labelled website for a reseller. The reseller can log in and see their sales.|
|Can add or remove users from the supplier account|
Dashboard, Create Product (enter existing)
Click the blue "Megaphone" symbol next to the user.
Select the notifications you want
(Full list of definitions available at Automated Emails & Notifications for you and your staff below)
Then select all the products or just a few.
Now, this user will receive Notifications.
List of automated emails and notifications.
- Daily summary
- The Daily Summary gives you a break down of your sales for the day.
- Guide Manifest
- This is the Manifest that is sent to a guide.
- Every Manifest
- Click this if you want to receive all the manifest (Guestlists) for events. You can set when you receive this in your product settings page.
- First Booking for option
- This is very important for any walking tour, a food tour. It allows you to get a notification when someone is the first person to book for an option. Now you know you need to assign a guide and that the tour will be running.
- Confirm Orders
- This is a notification for every confirmed order.
- Cancelled Bookings
- This is a notification for each cancelled bookings. Bookings can only be cancelled from the backend.
- Provisional Orders
- A provisional order is when we reserve seats without payment and send a pro-format invoice to the client.
- Confirmed provisional orders
- This is when the provisional status was removed, a payment was made and the order confirmed.
- Transfer Statement (Stripe Only)
- This only works for clients using Stripe as your payment Gateway and we send you a stripe Transfer Statement.
- Extra Stock Threshold
- This notification is for when you run out of your stock for you Extras. You can set the Threshold when you create your extra.
- Event Capacity Reached
- We will let you know you reached capacity so you can potentially add more.
- Extra Purchased
- We send you a message when someone buys an extra so you can prepare for it. (hotel Pickup, Picknick... )